Name: ROBIN BUHAIN NAVARRO, M.D., RFP, CFP
Date of Birth: September 25, 1946
Place of Birth: Bacoor City, Cavite
Spouse: Manolita C. Navarro, NC, M.D. (A.M.)
Children: Roland C. Navarro
Atty. Herbert C. Navarro
Dr. John Immanuel C. Navarro, M.D.
PRESIDENT-ELECT, Philippine Academy of Family Physicians-Pangasinan Chapter (2013-Present).
PRESIDENT, Philippine College in the Advancement of Medicine (2012-Present).
HEAD CONSULTANT on Cellular and Biochemical Medicine, Wellness and Rejuvenation Center, LG 20 Cityland Shaw Tower, Shaw Blvd., cor. St. Francis St., Mandaluyong City and RoheiM Wellness and Rejuvenation Clinic, Ground Floor R&S Bldg., Arellano-Bani, Dagupan City.
HEAD CONSULTANT on Cellular and Biochemical Medicine, Wellness and Rejuvenation Center RoheiM Resort, Alava Rd., Brgy. Colisao, San Fabian, Pangasinan.
Name of School
Bacoor Primary School
Bacoor Elementary School
St. Michael Institute
Far Eastern University
Honors / Awards
HONORS and AWARDS:
28th Pangasinan Achievers Awards 2011 Awardee given by Diwa, Salita, Gawa in association with Pacebook Magazine search for human achievers.
“DANGAL NG BACOOR” awardee in the Field of Medicine in the recently concluded celebration of the 338th Foundation Anniversary of Bakood Festival at SM Bacoor Cinema 6, Bacoor, Cavite, September 29, 2009.
ULIRANG AMA 2009 SECTORAL AWARDEE FOR MEDICINE AND ALLIED SCIENCES, awarded by the National Mother’s and Father’s Day Foundation, Inc. in commemoration of this year’s International Celebration of Father’s Day at Kachina Ballroom, Century Park Hotel, Manila, Philippines, June 21, 2009.
OUTSTANDING RESEARCH FELLOW, awarded by Newton Hall Foundation - CBR (Committee for Basic Research) Oxford, England, August 28, 2000.
DOCTOR OF MEDICINE HONORIS CAUSA (Hon. M.D./Dr. Med. h.c.), awarded by Oxford College of Applied Science, Wolfson College of the University of Oxford – Department of External Studies, Oxford, England, 1996.
PRODUCTS AND TECHNOLOGIES DEVELOPED
1. Rapid Cellular Balancing Powder/Solution - a mixture of various biochemical salts (minerals), antioxidants, enzymes and enzyme do-factors (in their right ratio and proportion) given to patient depending on their health conditions, dietary habits and drugs being taken or used.
2. Cellular Balancing Capsules - CBM Capsules contains the right balance of minerals, enzymes, enzyme co-factors, vitamins and amino acids.
1. Fertile Mix Organic Fertilizer (1983) - approved by the Fertilizer and Pesticide Authority and granted permission for use by all farmers throughout the Philippines by the Ministry of Agriculture and Food.
2. Foliar 10 (1985) - a foliar fertilizer similar in efficacy to imported foliar fertilizer like Gaviota (used for orchids and other ornamentals) - registered with the Fertilizer and Pesticide Authority.
3. Prawn Feed - pelletized feed primarily formulated for prawns and aquatic fish.Average harvest per hectare is 15-18 tons.
4. Duck Feed - feed primarily formulated for the duck industry resulting to 90-95% egg fertility. Eggs harvested have good quality of shells and is very good for the health - no allergy, good for those suffering from arthritis and hepatitis.
5. Poultry Feed - feed primarily formulated for growing chickens for food consumption. Chicken meat is of high quality - pinkish in color and taste like native chicken.